Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Financial-advisors-agents buying leads seldom a good idea, but...

re: if you really have to...


On Thursday, July 31st, I will be hosting a special teleconference with Scott Brooks (The Rollover Coach," to discuss the high end leads he has developed for elite advisors and insurance agents.

I am generally not a fan of lead companies because of poor performance I have witnessed in the past.  However, I still have agents and advisors asking me to find a decent lead company they can use when their other marketing efforts have gone flat.

So I invited Scott to join us and discuss the reality of buying leads in the modern world.  For some of you this just might work...




July 31 at 10AM P Noon C 1PM E
Dial in to listen:

Dial - (559) 726-1000
Enter Access Code - 183341#



No comments:

Post a Comment