Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Becoming LinkedIn"fluential"


re:after reading an old email.. I remembered just how useful this course was...




Tony F. wrote me a while back, praising Lewis Howes' Linked Influence Course..


Hi Tammy,
I bought the course already and I really liked it.
It was well done and helped me build my profile and expand my network.
I get lots of people checking out my profile and thanks to the course I am showing up in searches daily.
All of that being said, I have not goten one lead or contact from it that has brought in any business.
I was wondering if there is some way I can actually use Linked In to connect better with my potential clients?

 


Well, for Tony and everyone else who has that question, let me offer you some sage advice from another Linked-In expert, Jill Konrath.  Jill has been helping her clients optimize Linked In for a number of years and has a new little Ebook that I think you will find useful.

Download it by clicking on the photo:




Or, go here:

http://www.jillkonrath.com/linkedin-sales-code?utm_campaign=LinkedIn+2013&utm_source=Co-Marketers

No comments:

Post a Comment