Monday, July 2, 2012

Social Media Day, Baby!

re: Something to do on a Saturday night in the City...

by Tammy de Leeuw
Your Marketing Mixologist(r)
Blended Marketing for ALL!


Since I stopped working downtown on Market...
I don't get to the City (aka "San Francisco" as often as I used to..

So, when I got the invite to attend Mashable/Motorola's "Social Media Day" event

I decided to go and get my networking on...

I had a great time meeting people who are sick to death of social media and who long to meet REAL PEOPLE... (but they still LOVE their smart phones!)

Brought back a lot of ideas for small businesses...

And some very short videos to give you an idea of the vibe...

File under: Mashable Social Media Day, Motorola phones, Social-Media-events, Events-San Francisco,
Social-Media-Day-San-Francisco

Diana from Walnut Creek was jonesing for some of the delicious gourmet meatballs featured at the event. As soon as they came out, they were GONE... Finally, though, she managed to snag a couple.

1 comment:

  1. Social Media Marketing buy google plus followers is the premier thought leading agency for brands looking to maximize ROI driven social media marketing campaigns.

    ReplyDelete